Sunday, January 4, 2009

Conner's First Hunt!

My Dad took Conner and Greg (my Ex Husband) this past weekend hunting. I always promised Greg I would do my best to ensure he was there the first time Conner got to shoot a deer so now he owes me indefinitely. haha.

So without further ado, here's the big 6 point buck Conner shot.......

Conner with his Papa Jay (My Dad)

Conner with his Dad

Needless to say Conner is very excited. The only thing that could have made it better was if Conner's Brother Zach from Greg's 1st marriage was there. The good news is Zach's Mom and I are good friends and will make sure the boys are on the same lease next year so they will get to grow up hunting together. It was a great trip. Thank you Papa Jay! Conner's outside right now telling all of his friends about it!

1 comment:

Crazy Kids said...

Ohhhhh, the poor little Bambi!!! Just kidding...congratulations Conner!!!