Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick Update- Meet Marley

So a lot has happened since the deer hunt. The next morning I found a tick on Conner's face and had to take him to one of those Redi Clinics to have it taken out. Of course I took pictures but don't have them with me right now to post. I also asked the nurse to put the tick in a baggie for me so I could keep it for his scrapbook. Conner went ape shit. He said I was the weirdest Mom ever. Hey, I still have his ear tubes. These are memories people! Anyway, I'll get around to posting them one of these days. Oh, and if you are a family member who reads this blog, please don't mention it to Conner. He has asked me to delete it and as far as he's concerned, well, it's deleted. He'll thank me one day that I have kept this up for him.

In other news, we have a new addition to our little family. Meet Marley!


We love our little Pug. Now before I get comments about how un-original the name is let me just tell you there is a story behind it. If you saw the movie, the middle child's name is Conner and well, lets just say Conner's about to be the middle child at his Dad's house in about 30 weeks (maybe it's 29 now, shit, I can't keep track). You get the picture. Marley starts dog training this Saturday at 2:00. I'm ready!!

Conner decided to take Hockey lessons this semester and has been enjoying doing that every Thursday night. Last night he told me he was ready to play baseball again. Well you all know I'm a baseball mom at heart so I was thrilled to hear this even though I'm sure he'll change his mind 100 times between now and then.

Everything is going really well right now. (knock on wood please). I'll post more pictures later. Take care. Love, Jenn

PS- I forgot to mention that 9 years ago on January 20, 2000, I learned I was pregnant with Conner. Someday I'll have to post the picture Greg took of me right after I found out. I'm white as a ghost. Nine years later, I can proudly say, everything worked out just the way it was supposed to. I can't imagine my life any differently!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey girl!!!! First, Marley is adorable!!!!

Second:
I miss you!!!! But i am glad all is well in your life!!!

Do you go on the forum? I don't see you there much!!! Lots of new people!!!

Email me sometime if you have a moment!!!!

M

Hi Conner!!!!