Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Conner's Shooting Ears!


Conner is absolutely in love with his new head gear. I'm sure you're wondering what in the world they are right? Well, thanks to my Dad, Conner's Papa Jay, he is now the proud owner of 2 deer rifles and this sound muffler to go shooting. Yep, you read that right. That's what we do in Texas folks. Don't worry, the guns are locked safely in my Dad's safe, unloaded, at his house.
With deer season just around the corner, Conner is getting ready for his first "real hunt." He will not stop talking about it. His homework assignment today was to fill a small brown paper lunch sack with 5 things that describe him and his interests. All items must fit in the bag. Well of course, this is what he wanted to include but it wouldn't fit. Since Conner had to show these off to his class, we took this picture instead. Thanks Papa Jay! Your Grandson is in heaven and I'm sure his teacher will be impressed.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, deer huh? So, do you guys eat the deer?? I am sorry to say i wouldn't eat deer but you know that about me right??

Conner, you look rockin cool dude!!!

Michelle

Just For Conner said...

Michelle...I know that about you! We do process the meat and my family eats it. Conner and I don't care for it much. Gross!

Michelle said...

Hey jenn can i put you on my blog roll???

Michelle

Debbie Young said...

JENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this idea, Conner is one lucky dude to have a great mom like you
I have missed you so much! glad you are back on csl.. see you there!
love deb